Subject: GDPR processor
From: "DNAlyse" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 17:52:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear DPI team,

DNAlyse is newly established company that wants to focus on re-selling DNA 
testing under its own label from an already established provider to 
distributors in different countries. The provider is based in EU, has all 
the necessary GDPR compliance but in order to re-sell under DNAlyse brand, 
its important the end clients to log in directly on the DNAlyse website 
where they can see their personal DNA reports. Currently we are working on 
the contract where the provider remains GDPR controller and processor, 
however they agree DNAlyse to host the reports under DNAlyse brand on its 
own website. DNAlyse will not change anything, it will only host the 
reports, as the distributors will only re-sell the service and wont have 
access here into the reports. Sure in privacy and policy we will publicly 
state who is the provider.

I assume this requires DNAlyse to become GDPR processor and to assign its 
own DTO. I already have qualified and certified DTO in mind that is located 
in North Macedonia. Please come back to me on what are the required steps so 
we do everything correct on our end.

Best regards,

Branko Trajkovski

  _____

https://dnalyse.com/
 <https://dnalyse.com/>
Disclaimer
This message is exclusively for the person(s) or entity(ies) indicated above 
and could contain confidential information. This information may not be 
examined, retransmitted, disseminated, distributed, copied, or used in any 
other way by individuals or organizations except the intended recipient. If 
you accidentally received this email, please send an email to the sender 
right away and delete it from any and all systems you may have it stored on. 
No responsibility is taken for any inaccuracies or omissions in this 
message's contents that come from email transmission. If verification is 
necessary, kindly ask for a hard copy. No responsibility is taken for any 
harm brought on by a virus that was sent over this email. The sender advises 
the receiver to scan this email and any attachments for viruses.